Online PBX Administration
- Change call forwarding times and phone numbers.
- Create or modify call queues and ACD settings.
- Add new users and activate VoIP phones.
- Review, save, and trash voice and fax messages.
Employee Scheduler Tool
WebLink provides you with an easy-to-use tool designed to help optimize the call center scheduling. This Employee Scheduler tool uses previous call traffic trends to estimate future staffing needs by time of day.
- Generate real-time visual call reports.
- Upload new greetings or hold music.
- Update account and billing information.
- …& more.
View Live Status and Call Reports
WebLink houses real-time reports of all call activity that takes place on your FreedomIQ hosted PBX. Your secure administrative login gives you access to view live system status, such as which employees are logged into their VoIP phone and which are currently on a call.
You begin by adding resizable bars representing individual employee work schedules. As you change scheduled times and adjust for break periods, a graphical display projects the current configuration’s ability to handle your projected call volume.
To analyze your call traffic patterns over time, you can generate visual ACD reports that provide data for a specified range of dates. Filter reports by the PBX extension dialed, sort by caller’s area code, or view only missed calls. Reports and graphs can be downloaded or printed directly from WebLink.