Performing equally well in both traditional and PC-based telephone environments, Jabra GN is a versatile tool offering the latest in headset technology. Boasting crystal clear sound quality, digital encryption for secure conversations, and featherlike weight the device is fully functional at an approximate distance of 300 feet.
- Up to 300 feet of office mobility
- Single headset for traditional and PC phone calls
- WiFi-friendly 1.9 GHz frequency with DECT 6.0 wireless technology
- DSP and IntelliTone for superb sound quality and greater hearing protection
- Noise-canceling microphone for reduced background noise
- Digital encryption for secure conversations
- LCD display for easy set-up of personal sound preferences
- Lightweight design and three wearing styles: headband, earhook and neckband
- Multi-unit conferencing capability
Jabra Polycom EHS Adapter
The EHS Adapter enables remote Electronic Hookswitch Control (EHS) with Jabra wireless headsets and selected Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones. With this device, users can hear ring tones, accept or end calls, change volume levels, and even mute a call from up to 300 ft away from their main phone.
- Answer calls through the headset
- Works up to 300 ft.
- Volume control
- Mute Control
- Answer Call
- End Call
- Ringtone In Headset